Applications / Permits
The Planning and Zoning Division assists with applications to the Plan Commission for Annexation and Zoning; Concept Plans; Planned Unit Developments (PUDs); Preliminary and Final Plat and Plans; Special Uses; Rezoning and Ordinance Text Amendments; and the Zoning Board of Appeals for Appeals and Variations.
The Division also processes a variety of other requests and permits such as site plan reviews, site development permits and other zoning and development related permits.
Please contact staff to set up a pre-application meeting.
Plan Commission & Zoning Board of Appeals Applications
- Plan Commission Application Packet (PDF) (Includes requests for Annexation, Concept Plan, Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), Preliminary and Final Plat and Plans, Special Uses, Rezoning and Zoning Text Amendments)
Village of Montgomery Tree List (PDF)
Site Development Permit Application Checklist (PDF)
Letters of Credit and Performance Bond Language (PDF)
Letters of Credit and Performance Bond Release (PDF)
Certificate of Occupancy Requirements (PDF)
Record Drawings/Asbuilts Requirements (PDF)
Stormwater Ordinance and Application Documents
- Site Plan Application (PDF)
- Temporary Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application (PDF)
- Stationary Food Vendor Permit Application (PDF)
- Zoning Occupancy Permit Application (PDF) (Business License)