Village Hall | Multi-Purpose Room (lower level) & Community Room (upper level)The Multi-Purpose Room located on the lower level of the building and the Community Room located on the upper level are available for meetings and functions associated with the Village of Montgomery, local government entities, groups dedicated to the promotion of civic, cultural, educational, and informational needs of the community, and local businesses. This offering is for residents and Montgomery business owners. Non-resident affiliated groups are not permitted.
Groups interested in applying to use this meeting space should complete the Village Hall Rental Application Form and return it to the Village Administrator's Office at 200 N. River St., Montgomery, IL 60538. Applications must be received four (4) weeks before the proposed reservation date.
For questions, please call 630-896-8080 or email email@example.com. All reservation requests are reviewed. The Village has the right to refuse any rentals that do not substantially meet the rules and guidelines. All Village use of the building takes priority. No reservation is considered final until a confirmation email is received and the reservation contract is signed and received by the Deputy Clerk.
ROOM RESERVATION RULES & REGULATIONS
- The rooms can only be used by Montgomery residents, local non-profit organizations, governmental bodies, and Montgomery-based HOA associations.
- There is no fee associated with reserving either of the rooms; however, a refundable $50 deposit may be required. The deposit payable to the Village of Montgomery is due no later than ten (10) days before the reservations. Groups utilizing the Village Hall consistently may rollover their deposit over the time that the room is used. The Village reserves the right to waive the room deposit fee for other government entities.
- Maximum capacity of the rooms is as follows:
~ Community room – maximum capacity of 25 people
~ Multi-Purpose room – maximum capacity of 50 people
- Meetings must adjourn by 10P and may begin no earlier than 6A.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Alcohol is prohibited.- Food, when applicable, should be prepared in a commercial kitchen. - Animals are prohibited.
- The room should be left in a clean condition after use. Failure to leave the facility in proper order could result in denial of future requests to use the facility or loss of deposits.
- Nails, tacks, tape, etc., are not to be used on the walls or marker boards. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the individual reserving the room. Damages will be assessed accordingly.
- The Village of Montgomery will not be held liable for loss of personal property or personal injuries sustained by the guests or renter.
- Meeting participants are to remain in the assigned room or the public lobby area.
- Village Hall must be notified one day in advance of any cancellation at 331-212-9003. Village Hall reserves the right to cancel the use of the room.
- Tables and chairs are available (quantities are limited), but room setup is the applicant's responsibility.
- Please read the Meeting Room Policy before completing and submitting this application.
Questions regarding Village Hall Room Reservations may be directed to Deputy Clerk / Executive Assistant Hameeda Hashim at firstname.lastname@example.org.