Click to Home

Go To Search
How do I contact animal control?
The Village of Montgomery is located in Kane and Kendall counties. If you reside in the Kendall portion, contact Kendall County Animal Control at (630) 553-9256.
If you reside in the Kane portion, contact Kane County Animal Control at (630) 232-3555.

**Please understand for calls such as loose dogs or animal investigations within the Village of Montgomery, the Montgomery Police Department should be contacted at (630) 553-0554 for a police response. The county animal control officers do not come out and investigate loose dogs or pick up animals within our Village limits.***

For wildlife and/or birds:

Fox Valley Wildlife in Elburn 630-365-3800

Prairie State Wildlife 630-687-3414

Chicago answering and dispatching for Bird Rescues (Closest to us is one in North Aurora) 773-988-1867


Show All Answers

1. I was in an accident, how do I get a copy of my report?
2. How do I pay a ticket?
3. What is the Village of Montgomery curfew for juveniles?
4. How do I contact animal control?
5. How do I request a copy of a police report?
6. Sometimes I see something that I would consider "suspicious," but I don't want to bother the Police Department. . .What should I do?
7. When should I call 9-1-1?